Monday, October 8, 2012

Dubstep Makes Everything Better

(Read while listening to Skanker by Rusko!)

In lieu of my current estate, my brother decided to pay me a visit and hang out. He didn’t tell me this but I knew it was the intended motive.  I love spending time with my bro, even though I’m 3 years older, I believe he’s my twin, making him a pretty awesome human being!

We walked around the city and I remembered that one of our favorite Dubstep Dj's (Rusko) was performing at the House of Blues. We rushed home, changed and got on our bikes! We got there in 10 minutes and went in. After getting the tickets and waiting in line for the security check, our excitement was growing by the second. Said excitement took a hit when they didn’t allow glow sticks (WTH!), bumming, but we proceeded to surrender our sticks. We decided to use our bike lights instead, how responsible of us!

The place was packed and the music pumping!

We danced, laughed and had a great time. The bike ride home was refreshing, singing all the way home. It was exactly the night I needed and the perfect company!




No comments:

Post a Comment